Join Jasmine Grace in a workshop developed to share the yogi tools and techniques for improved sleep and wellbeing.
This workshop will address the following topics:
- The ayurvedic way - honoring the seasons and times of day based on the three doshas; vata, pitta, kapha.
- Eating & digestion for improved sleep.
- Evening specific asanas (yoga poses) for calming and restoring balance.
- Ayurvedic evening self-care rituals for wellness.
- Practices to prepare the body and mind for a restful sleep by clearing the environmental and emotional clutter.
- An intro to evening meditation and pranayama practices.
Students will leave this workshop with an individualized evening sleep ritual plan that will help establish healthy sleep hygiene habits, reduce insomnia, and allow for optimal energy and wellness in daily life. This evening class will end with a restorative Yoga Nidra.
Available upon request for small groups and corporate wellness events. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.