The cost of the training is $3,750, if paid in full. Monthly payment options will be available.
- All UZIT trainings with local and guest teachers
- Support between trainings through phone conferences and meetings with mentors
- The UZIT course manual and other handouts and materials
- Placement and supervision in The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center or Wexner Heritage Village for clinical practicum hours
- A 6-month pass for classes at Yoga on High
Additional expenses include:
- Required texts (discount available if all books are purchased from Yoga on High)
- A Young Living Everyday Oils kit (order through Yoga on High for a discount)
- Insurance to fit Urban Zen requirements
- Basic CPR training
- Fees associated with clinical work (TB test, drug screening, background check; other fees may apply)
- Optional Restorative yoga prop package (discount available through Yoga on High)
- Required Yoga on High 3-day silent retreat
- Technology needs (see below)
- Gaia Yoga Foundations Membership
Access to computer/internet for online training platform connection
Use of scanner to submit .pdf files of written homework
Ability to digitally audio-record and submit recorded audio-recorded homework as an .MP3 or .M4A file. For out of town trainees, the ability to video-record and submit final a certification session as a .WMV or .MOV file.
Out of town trainees – ability to video record and submit as .wmv or .mov for final certification
*A Technology Support call is scheduled before the start of the training to answer your questions about technological issues. A recording of the call will be available for those unable to attend the call.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation must be submitted in writing to Marcia Miller at Yoga on High. For more information regarding the cancellation policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.